I had a great time participating in a recent photo shoot with Studio C www.shopstudioc.com! It was very exciting for me because I knew the brand before the shoot. In fact, the striped notebook I carry my Pilates notes around in every day is a Studio C notebook. I bought several of them last year for my dance and skating students to maintain their fitness logs and goals. At that time I did not realize they were a Charlotte-based company!
Studio C sent me these precious notebooks after our shoot! It’s been a battle keeping them from my daughter and some of the instructors at Core Studio. To share or not to share…that is the question! Studio C notebooks have been seen on 90210, Gossip Girl and other shows.
You can imagine how excited my daughter was when she was asked to be in this photo shoot. Watch out Pottery Barn! These are some super cute backpacks and ipad mini cases! Studio C gave her the backpack she wore in this picture. She was one happy little girl! While Studio C has super cool office supplies, they have expanded into the tech world with precious laptop cases, tablet sleeves, iphone cases, backpacks and more!
It was so much fun having a stylist tell me what to wear! In fact, I loved the shoes so much Luci and I snuck out of the room for a quick yoga picture in them! I have to admit, I cropped the picture because my back leg was a little wobbly…ok I had terrible form. I am not exactly used to wearing heels….but I do think they look pretty good!
…and it was extra special to receive this photo from Jason Walle, the amazing photographer who was hired by Studio C for this photo shoot. This was a fun experience, especially because I was able to share it with my daughter. The ladies from Studio C made her feel extremely special.
Now…the moment you have been waiting for. THE GIVEAWAY!!! This contest begins today and runs through March 12 when a winner will be selected!
From the Tutti Collection…one lucky winner will receive this laptop sleeve, ipad tablet sleeve and precious iphone case! I took a photo of the laptop case by my computer for you to get an idea of the size (you don’t get my computer)!
Here is how to enter:
(You must complete all four to be eligible!)
1. LIKE Shop Studio C on Facebook.
2. LIKE Healthy Please on Facebook and/or @jillhealthyplease on Instagram.
3. Subscribe to my Healthy Please Blog!
4. Subscribe to the email list for Studio C. You can do this on their Facebook Page or their website.
Here are a few basic rules that must be followed in order for your Giveaway entry to be valid.
Due to the high numbers of entry for giveaways we will only notify the Winner/Winners via e-mail. Their name/names will be posted on Healthy Please Blog.
The Rules (unless otherwise specified in blog post)
1. We ask that you first READ the giveaway details before you take part in the contest/giveaway.
2. Leaving a helpful comment relating to the product would be appreciated and valid to the giveaway.
3. Winners are selected via Random and notified by email. You have 48 hours to respond with your mailing address. If no response, the prize is forfeited and an alternate winner is chosen.
4. Please NOTE! I will NOT EMAIL you a reminder. After 48 hours another winner will be selected.
(Please make sure you subscribe with the right email address.)
5. At this time Contest/Giveaways are open to US residents only.
6. Contest/Giveaway gifts will be shipped by USPS.
7. Failed delivery – We are not responsible for items lost in the mail.
8. We DO NOT ask winners to pay for postage.
10. No purchase necessary.
I hold the right to end a contest before its original deadline without any prior notice.
I hold the right to disqualify any entry as I see fit.
I hold the right to add or change the giveaway as I see fit.
I hold the right to end the giveaway if I feel the entry is low.
I do NOT accept payment in exchange for a review.
This blog does not accept any form of cash for advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions.
We are not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics.
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owner.
If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area it’s because we do. We will only endorse products or services that we believe. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by the owner. For questions about this blog, please contact email@example.com
Thank you for taking part in the giveaways.